Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Back to Idle + Player Turns

This is just a quick update, as a couple of people (Michael and Howard) have been asking me what's going on. There's not much to report, as I've been pretty lazy lately.

I finally got the animated wizards to return to their idle animations after casting a spell or taking damage, so that's good.

The next thing I'm going to work on is figuring out which player's turn it is, and simulating ending the turn to swap control to the other player.

There's a lot left to do before I can even begin working on the balancing, which will probably be the most fun part of the game.  One big thing I've been putting off is the mockup for how exactly the players will allocate their spendable points each turn. What will that screen look like?

There's a lot involved in making a game. I wish I'd started with a simple word scramble game. That would be done by now. :-)

No comments: