Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Major Gameplay Change

I was going to explain why I decided to do this or that, but it's getting late, so I'm just going to tell you the new direction of the game.

  • It is now Turn-based instead of real-time. There will be a time limit on turns to keep things moving at a decent pace.
  • Cool downs on spells will last for x number of turns instead of seconds.
  • Since it's turn-based, casting speed has gone away.
  • Rather than building your character in a long process at the beginning, you will build your wizard on-the-fly, which will enable you to counter your enemy's spells by changing your strategy mid-game.

Here's a quick mock-up:

mockup_interface2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.